JOIN A GREAT TEAM
Teamwork powers our success
Ivaco Rolling Mills’ 538 employees are key to the Company’s continued success. Together, employees strive to provide our customers with the highest quality products available worldwide. The dedication of our employees has greatly contributed to the Company’s growth in becoming a world-class supplier of hot rolled wire rod and steel billets.
In an effort to continually improve quality, and maintain competitive costs, Ivaco Rolling Mills works together with all employees in implementing and maintaining rigorous systems, such as:
- Kaizen – This Japanese philosophy refers to the relentless elimination of waste as well as those activities that do not create value for the customer.
- 5S – A housekeeping initiative (Sort, Straighten, Shine, Standardize and Sustain).
- Quality Policy – Continual improvement, Competitive cost and Compliance to legislation.
- ISO9001 Cert Exp2023-11-27 ENG – International Organization for Standardization.
- NVLAP Certificate 2020– Chemistry Laboratory Accreditation.
- Ivaco Energy Savings Program – 3 pillars: People, Systems and Technology.
In addition to these systems, Ivaco Rolling Mills and its employees also collaborate on the following mutually beneficial programs:
- E.R.T. – Emergency Response Team
- E.A.P – Employee Assistance Program
- Violence and Harassment Prevention Team
- J.H.S.C. – Joint Health and Safety Committee
- Near Miss Program – Identifying potential safety hazards throughout the Company
Seeking growth in the ever demanding global marketplace, Ivaco Rolling Mills recognizes that it will only achieve these goals using the collective resources of all its employees.